I had a friend bring me some Holly branches (thick ones) I cut them into goblet length blanks and sealed the ends. This one little piece was left and was already beginning to crack so I thought, what the hell, and went ahead and turned a goblet bowl. After rough turning I put in the microwave for 2 minutes, let it cool and then hit it again. I was able to bring the moisture content down from about 24% to 9% which seems to be acceptable. It is very thin and has not yet started to crack or warp so I call that a success. This is some very white wood and looks good with the darker stem. I wish I had gone a bit longer but I didn’t really expect the piece to turn out.